Getting around the brain — Theatre and Science Workshop
Theatre and Science Workshops: Getting around the brain
10th to 14th April | 10 am — 5 pm
For the first time, Marionet welcomes the little ones to embark on a five-day experience of discovering the brain through theatre.
The idea is to creatively explore this organ, through activities based on the connection of three elements – BODY/ACTION/BRAIN. Through scientific concepts, we develop competences, such as teamwork, imagination, dreams, self-confidence and we take everyday life and extrapolate it through dramatic experience.
In short, we combine knowledge with imagination to realise that all wonderful things are born from brain stimuli, from our brain. Our most complex (and incredible) organ.
“Everything great that ever happened in this world happened first in somebody’s imagination.”
— Astrid Lindgren
- — The Workshop costs €70 (insurance included)
- — It runs from April 10th to 14th, from 10 am to 5 pm
- — Age limit: 6-8 years old
- — Registration open until 03/04/2023
- — Maximum capacity of 10 participants
- — Information by e-mail email@example.com, or by phone 931 671 163
- — Registration is made through this form
- — After the registration an email will be sent with the confirmation of the registration and payment request, which must be made within a maximum of 48 hours, being validated by the payment receipt
- — The payment can be made by bank transfer or MBWAY (details on the form)
- — The invoice will be issued with the information requested in the registration form
- — The parents are responsible for the meals, but they can be eaten at Marionet, supervised by those responsible for the activity
- — Lunch on Friday, the 14th of April, will be offered by Marionet – if there are any food allergies or restrictions, these should be indicated in the Remarks on the Form
- — The Workshop will take place entirely at Marionet – Rua Carlos Seixas, no. 277, Coimbra
- — Schedule and activities can be found here